Thursday, November 24, 2011

New Music Thursday


New Music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are. Also, I've decided I'm gonna start adding an old favorite to the mix since old loves are just as important as new passions. Also, I hope everyone is having a good Thanksgiving!

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

Blood Pressure by MUTEMATH:



Lost In My Mind by The Head and the Heart:



We Found Love by Rihanna (ft. Calvin Harris):



I know this song is all over the place, but I can't stop listening to it.

Gone by Fly Union:



Old Love:

Fix You by Cold Play:

1 comment:

  1. An attitude of thanksgiving
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Have a wonderful Day!
    Corner of Heaven

    ReplyDelete