Monday, November 21, 2011

Park City

Some friends and I went up to Park City this weekend for a little mini vacation. I'd never been up there before so my lovely friend Tiffany rented the most amazing hotel room I've ever stayed in. This thing was unbelievable. It's the kind of place you hope to someday live in and if you're ever in Park City I can't recommend the Sky Lodge enough.

IMG_8598
DSC_0010
DSC_0036
DSC_0018
IMG_8609
IMG_8613
DSC_0033
DSC_0022
IMG_8602
DSC_0019

We only took pictures the first night we were up there, but I'm happy we got even those. I'm ashamed to say I don't remember much of what happened on Friday but I hear it was quite interesting. I wish I would have gotten some pictures of the city though. I knew Park City was adorable, but I felt like I had stepped into a Thomas Kincaid painting. The snow covered houses were lovely and I can't wait to visit again when I can take my time exploring. For now, it's back to real life though.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Park City is great! I've been there two or three times, but always in summer. I imagine it's adorable in winter.

    Glad you had a good weekend, and hope you get to go back and explore soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really felt like it's the type of town elves would live in lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Holden's uncle? If it is, he looks so much like him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so funny! It totally is Ryan's brother. I can't believe you guessed it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks and sounds like it was a most fabulous time! Yay, fun times! ^.^ Lol...totally giving me the "must party!" itch. =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have some fun soon! :)

    ReplyDelete