Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can't Say I'll Miss You 2011

This is the time when everyone looks back over the last year and says some cheesy crap about what they learned or how they can't believe how quickly the year has gone by. Well screw that. This year sucked and I'm not gonna pretend otherwise. Yeah some pretty awesome things happened, but far too often they were the direct result of something super crappy happening first.
Let's see some of the things that happened this year:

1. My grandma died.
2. My boyfriend of almost seven years broke up with me.
3. I had to get rid of my dog.
4. My mom relapsed and had to go to rehab.
5. I got my first F this semester.

I could go on but just typing that has made me a little depressed. So yeah, 2011 can suck it. Bring on 2012!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no. Alana, I was just thinking about how I haven't read your blogs in a long, long time and wondered how you were and then I saw this. I'm so sorry. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I really am doing okay. I just refuse to pretend this year was anything other than what it was. Hopefully I got all the bad stuff out of the way for a while. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot! I'm all about some 2012! Good on you for looking ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like we went through some similar things this year. 2011 was rough. Here is to 2012 treating us better! Happy New Year Alana :)

    ReplyDelete