Monday, January 9, 2012

A Good Start to the Week

Today was my first day back in school and I finally got to start my classes at the University of Utah. Even though I met a lot of cool people and found my passion at junior college, going to the U makes me feel like a real college student. I know it's silly, but I can't help it. Not only am I excited to have a shiny new I.D. card, but I'm also finally done with my generals so my classes are in a league of their own. Seriously, I've only been to two of my classes and I'm already completely smitten. Not even spending half the day completely lost could bring down my mood. Gender Studies for life!

My little monster also turned six today. I really can't believe how big he is. He's like a real person now (as silly as that sounds!). Today was his first day going to the YMCA after school and even though he was really nervous he handled it like a champ.

IMAG0133

Happy Birthday Holden!

No comments:

Post a Comment