Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Music Thursday


New Music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are.

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

You Da One by Rihanna:



Everyone and their mother has probably seen this already, but I have to post it just in case. Rihanna just keeps getting better and better. I adore her.

Colours by Grouplove:



Messin With My Head by K. Flay:



Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye (ft. Kimbra):



This song creeps up on you. You just got to give it a chance.

Right In The Dark by Fritz Kalkbrenner:

2 comments:

  1. Holy wow, Somebody That I Used To Know is really powerful. Makes me feel melancholy, but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's how I felt about it too!

    ReplyDelete