Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Tattoos

When I was a teenager I thought it would be a great idea to get tattoos from this guy who lived in one of my friend's apartment complex. What can I say? I was young and dumb and it seemed like a great idea at the time. While I was pretty much unhappy with the results right away, it took me over six years to finally get around to getting them redone. It was worth the wait.

Image58Image57
IMG_8706
IMG_8708

I can't even explain how it makes me feel to look at my tattoos now. Instead of annoyance, my tattoos make me feel...well beautiful (as cheesy as it sounds). It's like a unicorn rubbed up against me and left an explosion of color just for me. I'm not sure that makes a lot of sense, but I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome.

If you're looking for a tattoo artist in Salt Lake, I can't recommend James Patterson at Zen Tattoo enough. He looks a little like a sexy hobbit, but he's the real deal.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to everyone who already saw this on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new ones are stunning! Particularly in comparison to the old ones.

    ReplyDelete