Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Week in Review

I need to get back into the habit of taking pictures. I used to photograph something almost everyday, but I fell out of the habit when my life fell apart last year. Since I had such a rockin week though, I thought some random pictures I found on the interwebz would do.


As I said in another post, this was my first week back at school. That means cramped trolleys, uncomfortable desks (not everyone is right handed you know), and lots of reading. Like an insane amount. I love it all.

This week I also tried pho for the first time, went to a burlesque show, and had way too many amfs. Throw in a trip to Ikea and my shiny new concert tickets (The Black Keys and Arctic Monkeys) and all in all this week kicked major ass.

2012 is off to a great start.

1 comment:

  1. Just saw the Arctic Monkeys live not so very long ago. It was a fun concert. ^.^ Glad it was a great week, and it sounds like school is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete