Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mail Time Makes Me Happy

I never get anything interesting in the mail. I usually don't even check it for days since junk mail and the occasional food magazine are all I usually get. So imagine my surprise when I got not one, but two, awesome things in the mail yesterday.

IMG_8853
IMG_8855
IMG_8856
IMG_8858
IMG_8861

One day I thought it would awesome if I had a Pamela Anderson finger puppet. (I have no idea why. I'm a weirdo sometimes. Like twelve year old boys everywhere, that red bathing suit just does something for me I guess.) While I wasn't able to find one, I couldn't resist this adorable Tom Waits finger puppet. I have a friend who adores Waits and I thought he'd get a kick out of it. Since the puppet came from an artist in Mexico though, it took two months for me to get the little guy. I even did my happy dance at the mailboxes. My new neighbors were very impressed.

And if that wasn't enough, I also got my tickets to see The Black Keys in May. How I'm gonna keep track of these bad boys for two months is beyond me, but it was a nice surprise either way.

I love the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment