Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Music Thursday


I've been making some changes in my life and I want to blog about it, but it's been far too long since I posted a New Music Thursday. New music always helps me clear my head. It's an easy way to focus on something other than your problems and it's kind of exciting. I love coming across little gems of music.

New Music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are.

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

Needing/Getting by OK Go:



This has got to be one of the most interesting videos ever. The treadmill one is still my favorite, but wow.

Crocodile Tears by Little Hurricane:



This song is perfection.

Tommy Gun by Royal Republic:



I love to have this song on while I get dressed. More times than not I end up dancing around my room like an idiot.

Farewell by Rihanna:



I heard this song for the first time on the way to Vegas and wow. That's all I really want to say about that.

Broken Record by Katy B:


2 comments:

  1. OK GO is an amazing band. We used to go to their concerts when no one knew who they were...I'm talking 15 people MAX at their shows. So much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds fun! I love small shows. :)

    ReplyDelete