Thursday, April 5, 2012

New Music Thursday


The day I'm not totally shocked it's Thursday already will be the day I win at life.

New Music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are.

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men:



This is my song for the week. I adore it.

Pa Pa Power by Dead Man’s Bones:



Yes this is Ryan Gosling's band. And yes it's awesome.

Be a Body by Grimes:



I'm feeling this for some reason I can't easily explain.

All These Things That I’ve Done by The Killers:



Lover's Game by Geographer:



Boyfriend by Justin Bieber:



What?! DON'T JUDGE ME. This reminds me of some old school Justin Timberlake. And I'm feeling it. Okay, judge all you want. (Tiffany will be so proud of me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment