Friday, September 7, 2012

Back Again

I've been without internet for a ridiculous amount of time and I didn't care for it one bit. I know some people don't really care for the internet, but I'm pretty much the exact opposite of that. I think I was coming close to withdraws. I mean, how am I gonna get my cute-cats-in-boxes fix without a reliable internet provider?

For the most part I've just been busy with work and school. I'm trying to find that elusive bubble where my schedule perfectly aligns and I'm able to find time for everything. So far I've been less than successful, but I seem to be staying afloat for now. I love school and overall I'm glad to be back.

100CANON

Not much has changed since the last time I posted. My life has been full of adventures, missing teeth, and not nearly enough sleep and I'm not sure I'd have it any other way. (Except the whole sleep thing. Man I love sleep.)

So I guess I'm back. Let's hope it's for good this time.

1 comment: