Monday, September 24, 2012

Mini Las Vegas Recap

I went to Las Vegas this weekend for a much needed trip away with my sister and Tiffany. Our weekend consisted of drinking and eating and seeing lots of shows. It was exactly what a Vegas trip should be.

Pink+2012+iHeartRadio+Music+Festival+Day+2+I7zkTRTwZIYl
100CANON2
Untitled
485775_3170603524481_505775485_n

Friday consisted mainly of driving and catching up with my sister. Saturday was chocked full of shenanigans though. I saw Wicked, the iHeartRadio concert, and Thunder From Down Under all in the same day. Seriously, I was exhausted just from sitting and watching.

At the concert, we were given wristbands that lit up in sync with the music and words can't even begin to explain how beautiful it was to be in that stadium while everyone was a sea of fireflies. It must be what living in the milky way would look like. I had to keep telling myself to soak it all in and be aware of how precious those moments were.

I had to leave early so I only saw about half of the show, but Pink was my favorite by far:



This video doesn't do any justice to Pink's performance. She was phenomenal and I fell in love with her all over again. Her acrobatics were unbelievably impressive in person. Just wow.

Besides that, we partied with the coolest bunch of guys I've met in a long time (they moved their sleeping friend out into the hallway without waking him up like a bunch of champs) and ate at one of funkiest sandwich shops ever. It was this nifty little Vietnamese deli with "European style" sandwiches called Lee's Sandwiches. They had a bunch of weird food/candy and the tastiest croissants Ive ever had in my life.

All in all it was a much needed trip and we behaved ourselves for the most part. Sometimes we can get a little crazy, but this trip was pretty PG-13 for us. I do think we were slightly delusional on the ride home though. I'd feel bad for our twitter follows but we were laughing so hard I don't really care.

No comments:

Post a Comment