Thursday, September 20, 2012

New Music Thursday


It's been forever and day since I've done one of these! In celebration of my upcoming trip to Las Vegas (tomorrow baby!) there are all songs that make me want to get up and shake my money maker.

New Music Thursday is an attempt to keep my goal of listening to some new music alive and kicking. Not all of these bands/artists are new to me, but all of the songs are.

These are the songs I'm diggin this week:

Too Close by Alex Clare:



Kids by MGMT:



Whistle by Flo Rida:



This song is a guilty pleasure but I don't care cause I can't stop moving when it comes on the radio.

Scream by Usher:



Chasing The Sun by The Wanted:



Shut up. This song is solely for Tiffany and sentimental reasons. Don't judge!

Talk That Talk by Rihanna ft. Jay Z:



Okay, all of these songs are kind of cheesy, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment