Saturday, September 29, 2012

Penguins and sloths oh my!

The San Diego zoo came to SLC last week and they stayed at our hotel. On Thursday they brought a couple penguins and a sloth out for us to see. In other words, my job is cooler than yours.

IMG_8911
IMG_8924
IMG_8912
IMG_8976
      IMG_9010       IMG_9011
IMG_9015
IMG_8914
IMG_8956

I was surprised to find myself getting realy nervous whenever the penguin would get near me. They are a lot more substantial than other birds and I found myself holding as still as possible. The sloth on the other hand was adorable. It was so odd looking I couldn't get over it. Getting to touch one was definitely one of the highlights of my year.

2 comments:

  1. So full of awesomeness!! They're all adorable. I love penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your job is WAY cooler than mine. I'm so jealous, sloths are so freaking cute.

    ReplyDelete