Monday, October 1, 2012

October will always be my number one

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
                                              ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables



It's amazing how much life can change in a year. In a month. In a day. All it takes is one painful conversation to change everything.

It was last October that Ryan broke up with me and completely changed the direction of my life. Its been a year of heartbreak and laughter. I've lost quite a few friends but I've also gained some new ones. I've experienced more joy and sorrow in the last year than I had in a really long time. I feel as though I've finally woken up from a deep sleep and while the lows are lower, the highs are also higher.

Even after everything, October is still my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment