Thursday, January 31, 2013

Random Musings


There was a time when I wasn't busy all the time.

I forget what that time was like.

I'm slowly settling into my new job and the new semester. My new car finally feels like mine and my new house is starting to feel like a home. All the shiny newness has worn slightly off, but I haven't had the time to enjoy it. I have a new recipe I want to share but I don't get home early enough to photograph it. And while it may sound like I'm complaining, I'm actually really happy. I don't have the time to be lonely or upset about things that don't ultimately matter.

Sometimes keeping up the pace takes so much concentration your worries fall by the wayside.

It's only nine but I think I'll go to bed. Hopefully I'll find some sun on Saturday so I can snap some pictures. I think we could all use a little sun.

2 comments:

  1. I've been finding myself pretty busy too, and I'm liking it too, for the most part. I'm definitely getting into depressive funks way less frequently, and it makes me really appreciate it when I do have some free time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I found your blog posts really interesting and was wondering if you be interested in joining glipho? its a social publishing engine designed for bloggers/writers to further promote their blog posts.Sounds interesting? If yes then you can visit http://glipho.com/ and sign up.

    Happy writing

    Neha


    ReplyDelete