Friday, October 31, 2014

Skeleton Hand Bra DIY

I came across someone wearing a skeleton bra on Tumblr or Instagram and I knew I had to have one. I love skull/skeleton everything and a skeleton hand bra just speaks to me. There was only one small problem, they didn't make my size. It's quite obvious I have a large chest so I wasn't entirely surprised, but I was disappointed. So I decided to make my ow.



I used an old black bra that I don't wear very much and found the skeleton hands at the Halloween costume shop. They are kind of like a thick foam material but I'm sure you can be creative and use whatever you like.

Skeleton Hand Bra DIY

Supplies:

Black Bra
Skeleton Hand Gloves
Hot glue gun
Hot glue sticks



Directions:

1. Remove the skeleton hand from the glove. I started by cutting around the fabric and quickly resorted to just pulling it away from the fabric.



2. Glue the skeleton hands to the bra. It really is that easy.



I wanted the tips of one or two of the fingers to go over the edge slightly since I thought it was a little visually interesting, but it really comes down to personal preference.



Also, my lipstick is OCC Technopagan in case anyone is curious.

2 comments:

  1. How do I say this without seeming creepy?

    Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry.
      I like the pic very much. :-)

      Delete